> Documents > Product Information
- The information contained in this site can change without notice owing to product and/or technical improvements. Before using the product, please make sure that the information being referred to is up-to-date.
- The outline of action and examples for application circuits described in this site have been chosen as an explanation for the standard action and performance of the product. When planning to use the product, please ensure that the external conditions are reflected in the actual circuit, assembly, and program designs.
- When designing your product, please use our product below the specified maximum ratings and within the specified operating ranges including, but not limited to, operating voltage, power dissipation, and operating temperature.
- LAPIS Semiconductor assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any failure or unusual or unexpected operation resulting from misuse, neglect, improper installation, repair, alteration or accident, improper handling, or unusual physical or electrical stress including, but not limited to, exposure to parameters beyond the specified maximum ratings or operation outside the specified operating range.
- Neither indemnity against nor license of a third party's industrial and intellectual property right, etc. is granted by us in connection with the use of the product and/or the information and drawings contained in the products or in this site. No responsibility is assumed by us for any infringement of a third party's right which may result from the use thereof.
- The products listed in this site are intended for use in general electronics equipment for commercial applications (e.g., office automation, communication equipment, measurement equipment, consumer electronics, etc.). These products are not, unless specifically authorized by LAPIS Semiconductor, authorized for use in any system or application that requires special or enhanced quality and reliability characteristics nor in any system or application where the failure of such system or application may result in the loss or damage of property, or death or injury to humans. Such applications include, but are not limited to, traffic and automotive equipment, safety devices, aerospace equipment, nuclear power control, medical equipment, and life-support systems.
- Certain products in this site may need government approval before they can be exported to particular countries. The purchaser assumes the responsibility of determining the legality of export of these products and will take appropriate and necessary steps at their own expense for these.
- No part of the contents contained in this site may be reprinted or reproduced without our prior permission.
Trademarks and Registered Trademarks
The companies and products contained in this site are trademarks or registered trade marks of each company.
OLMS® is a registered trademark of LAPIS Semiconductor Co., Ltd. P2ROM™ is a trademark of LAPIS Semiconductor Co., Ltd. μPLAT® is a registered trademark of LAPIS Semiconductor Co., Ltd. μLAPIS™ is a trademark of LAPIS Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Swing'nRinger is a trademark of LAPIS Semiconductor Co., Ltd. WINDOWS® is a trademark or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in U.S.A. and in other countries. Bluetooth is a registerd trademark of The Bluetooth SIG Inc. ARM is a registerd trademark of ARM Limited in U.K. and in other countries. ARM7TDMI™ is a trademark of ARM Limited. ARM920T™ is a trademark of ARM Limited. Multi-ICE is a trademark of ARM Limited. Thum™ is a trademark of ARM Limited. AMBA™ is a trademark of ARM Limited. IAR Embedded Workbench is a registered trademark of IAR Systems. NORTi® is a registered trademark of MISPO Co., Ltd. SmartMedia is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation. Compact Flash is a trademark of SanDisk Co., Ltd. BQB are the people certified by the Bluetooth Qualification Review Board of Bluetooth SIG, Inc in U.S.A, and 29 people are registered as of today. RSLIC is a registerd trademark of Intersil Corporation. Cente® is a registered trademark of Data Technology Inc.